In light of the growing concerns over the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the need for social distancing, Mock Mays will implement the following new procedures to help all of us and our community stay safe.
- Mock Mays Associates will remain open for appointments.
- We are offering in office appointments as well as telehealth also known as teletherapy sessions and are encouraging any client that is able to consider this option.
- Your individual therapist can provide you with more information regarding telehealth (teletherapy). It is also important that you check with your individual insurance to see if telehealth will be covered by your plan.
- To limit people gathering in our waiting room we are asking clients to remain in their cars when they arrive and your therapist will text or call you to invite you to come in for your appointment.
- We will be waiving the late cancellation fee for those who need to cancel last minute due to sickness of themselves or a family member.
We are committed to continuing to serve you, while we all do our part to support our public health. If you have any further questions please reach out to our office or your individual therapist.
Kristin Wewer, MS, LMFT
Printable consent for telehealth treatment.
Today you are one step closer to becoming the person you were created to be. You already have the answers within you and we want to assist you in your journey to find those answers. The therapists at Mock-Mays Associates are concerned about the wellness of the whole family.
Mock-Mays Associates is a group of highly trained professionals whose mission is to provide comprehensive counseling services to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families of the Greater Carlisle Area. We are a group of psychologists, social workers, professional counselors and therapists who understand that people suffer depression, anxiety, trauma, loss, divorce and other transitions. We know there are many stumbling blocks along life's journey and we know we can assist you over these hurdles.
Call, or email, us today to schedule an individual, couples, or family appointment.