Mock-Mays charges standard hourly fees for services rendered. However, these fees are adjustable based on the financial capacity and needs of the client. Please talk to your therapist about the costs of service.
- Capital Blue Cross
- Highmark Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Medicare and most supplemental plans
- Tricare / Military One Source
- Optum (United Behavioral Health and United Healthcare)
- Central PA Teamsters
- Trustmark, Starmark and Coresource
Employee Assistance Programs
- Guidance Resoures ComPsych
- Mazzitti and Sullivan
- Anthem BC/BS
How does insurance work?
To determine if you have mental health coverage, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Accepted Forms of Payment
Cash, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover and Master Card
The time scheduled for your appointment is valuable to you and to the therapist. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice. There is a charge for late cancellations and missed appointments.